Why Cheat Meals Are A Joke And What To Do Instead

There’s a difference between living a healthy lifestyle and training for world class fitness.

Treat Meal - Famous Dave's BBQ

Anniversary dinner at Famous Dave’s BBQ

Those who are training to compete in fitness competitions, a body building show or other type of world class events have to keep strict diets for long periods of time to maximize their physique and use strategic cheat meals while following a training and diet regime.

That’s not who this post is for.

If you’re like me and you’re exercising and eating healthy as a part of your overall lifestyle, you’re not always sticking to a strict diet and exercise routine.

Maybe, you’re working out 3-5 times per week and trying to eat healthy on what I call the 80/20 plan (where 80% of the time you’re eating good and the other 20% you are allowing yourself to indulge).

I call the 20% “treat meals;” not cheat meals.  😉 [Continue reading]

21 Day Fix Results: Is It Worth The Hype?

21 Day Fix - Darrell Evans

What you'll see in this post are my official 21 day fix results. I must say that I was blown away at my results from doing the simple 30 minute workouts and following the drop dead simple meal plan. Surveys show time after time that the number one … [Continue reading]

Healthy Meal Planning Even When You’re Busy

healthy meal planning

There's no question about it that healthy meal planning as a busy parent, professional or student can be tough. Yesterday, my day started at 5:30. Left for first meeting at 8:00. Arrived at office for 30 minutes with enough time to reply to … [Continue reading]

Public Apology: I’m Sorry. I Blew It.

I'm sorry

Hey There - What's Up? It's Darrell Evans, your Beachbody Coach. When you purchased your Beachbody workout or signed up for your free Team Beachbody account, you were either assigned to me as your coach our you joined through this site and … [Continue reading]

The Ultimate Vegan Meal Replacement – Introducing Tropical Shakeology

tropical shakeology - ultimate vegan meal replacement

After much anticipation, Team Beachbody has released the newest version of it's "healthiest meal of the day" with a vegan meal replacement shake called Tropical Shakeology. Shakelogy co-creators, Darin Olein and Isabelle Daikeler have worked … [Continue reading]